Unlike ordinary pans, non-stick pans after a period of use will cause the peeling of the non-stick layer on the surface. This not only reduces the quality of the dish, but it also threatens the health of everyone. Therefore, please read the following article immediately to know how to use the non-stick pan properly!
What is non-stick pan?
Non-stick cookware is considered a very familiar household item in the kitchen of every family. This tool is used to help housewives easily prepare fried and fried dishes more delicious. Besides, it can also be used to make cakes, effectively replacing the oven.
Non-Stick material on non-stick pan
This pan is made of 100% inorganic minerals and oxides to help prevent scratches, heat resistance, durability over time, and beautiful gloss. The top of the pan is covered with a smooth ceramic layer, so it has high heat resistance, ensuring safety with health.
Not only that, non-stick ceramic pans capable of dispersing heat are not absorbed by chemicals. Currently, many families also use most types of pans, pots, rice cooker hearts, … with this non-stick layer.
According to experts, the ceramic anti-stick layer does not contain PTFE or PFOA, and it ensures safety for users health. In particular, this non-stick material also ensures environmental friendliness because it uses less energy during use. Among the non-stick coatings available today, ceramic pans are rated as the safest.
Teflon non-stick frying pan is characterized by heat resistance, chemical resistance, corrosion resistance and good adhesion. Thanks to the durability and longevity of the non-stick layer, it can be used as a non-stick layer in more than 40 countries.
In fact, Teflon decomposes at temperatures between 300 and 400 degrees C. While cooking temperatures usually range from 130 to 190 degrees C. Teflon is a difficult-to-absorb compound, which will be excreted without absorption into the body. So users dont need to worry about it accumulating and causing illness.
In fact, only the adhesive between Teflon and metal is harmful to human health. So, when the non-stick layer of the pan is peeling, you should not use it anymore.
The surface of the marble pan is molded with a hard steel layer with a pattern of marble, which helps prevent sticking and scratching effectively. Frying pan has good antibacterial ability, especially without adding grease when frying, stir-frying food.
In particular, the non-stick coating on the pan surface does not contain PTFE or PFOA, so that it is environmentally friendly and safe for users. The surface of the pan is coated with up to 5 non-stick layers including Layer 1 (Marble), to help kill bacteria, scratch, and stick. Layer 2 (Whitford) helps save cooking oil. Layer 3 increases durability for non-stick layers. Layer 4 (pure aluminum) and finally paint to help prevent oxidation. Compared to other types of pans, granite pans have a heavier weight.
Instructions on how to use the non-stick pan for the first time
- Step 1: When you first buy a pan, pour 2/3 of the water into the pan.
- Step 2: Put the pan on the gas stove or induction cooker. Then turn on the high heat to boil water in the pan.
- Step 3: Cook until you see the steam rising. No need to let bubbles bubbly.
- Step 4: Turn off the heat and pour water.
- Step 5: Use a soft towel or paper towel to wipe off any remaining water inside the pan.
- Step 6: After drying, cook the non-stick pan on the stove and set the heat to the minimum.
- Step 7: Pour some cooking oil into the paper. Then wipe the surface of the pan evenly for about 30 seconds.
- Step 8: Turn off the heat and let the pan cool.
Note: For steps 6, 7, 8 you should repeat 2 times. That way, the pan of your home will be durable and difficult to peel off.
Note how to use the non-stick pan for the first time
- When frying, use only a sufficient amount of grease
Many types of pan often need a lot of grease to evenly cook food and in order not to burn. However, with a non-stick pan, you only need a small amount of oil, because the food has not been stuck on this pan already. When using less grease will help you save more, maintain the life of the pan, and good for health.
- Add oil when the pan is not too hot
When using a non-stick pan, firstly, turn on the small fire to drain pan and then add oil immediately without letting the pan be too hot to add oil. The reason is because the non-stick layer meets high temperatures in dry conditions, it will easily peel off, affect the quality of the dish and is not good for health.
- Do not season seasonings know when the pan is at a high temperature
When tasting salty spices such as fish sauce, salt, … when the pan is cooking at high temperatures, the surface of the pan will be porous, the non-stick layer will be easier to peel.
- Use wooden tools to invert food in non-stick pans to avoid scratches such as aluminum, stainless steel metal tools.
- Do not let the fire is too loud
When the temperature is high, the anti-stick coating on the pan will decompose and cause health problems. So keep the fire low or medium to ensure family safety and maintain the durability of the pan.
- Do not use the pan for baking, storage, …
In fact, many people take advantage of non-stick pans for baking, even for food stores. However, our advice is that you should not do so. The reason is that when baked, the warehouse at high temperatures will make the non-stick layer peeling, reducing the durability of the pan.
How to clean non-stick pan after use
- Step 1: Just soak the pan in cold water
- Step 2: Use a soft cloth to wash the dishes.
- Step 3: Do not use the sponge to rub the pan as this will cause the anti-stick layer to peel off.
- Step 4: Wash the non-stick pan with water to remove all soap bubbles.
- Step 5: After washing, you should hang the pan in a cool, dry place.
Also, be careful not to stack non-stick pans on other pots and pans. By doing so will make the pan distorted, scratched and does not maintain the original life.
After a period of use, non-stick pan of your home will have a non-stick coating on the surface. This not only reduces the quality of the dish but can also be harmful to the health of users. Therefore, you should learn how to use a non-stick pan for the first time to be able to use this product for a long time!