Ways to clean kitchen Equipment the infrared stove
Infrared stove was born with advanced technologies, helping you cook faster and easier than conventional gas cookers. So how to clean the infrared stove? Lets find out!
- Step 1: Unplug it and let it cool down. Make sure that the stove has cooled down before you start cleaning.
- Step 2: Get a clean towel through the stain on the kitchen surface. Use a soft cloth to wipe through the stains on the kitchen surface.
Note you must wipe gently to avoid scratching the stovetop.
- Step 3: Get a clean towel and moisten then squeeze dry. Use a dry, damp cloth to wipe on the surface of the kitchen. Use that cloth to wipe the surface of the kitchen.
- Step 4: Dry the kitchen surface. Use another dry washcloth to clean the surface of the kitchen again.
- Step 5: Use a dust cleaning tool. Use a brush (or vacuum cleaner) to clean the heat sink.
- Step 6: Store the kitchen from a dry, clean place
After cleaning, you can continue to use or store in a dry place away from high temperatures or humidity.
- Do not use benzene, corrosive solvents, etc. to clean the induction hob as it may cause corrosion.
- Do not use metal brushes, metal wiping pads to clean the stove as it may cause stove scratches.
- Do clean the kitchen after processing food.
- Do not clean the kitchen directly with a tap because when the kitchen is wet, an error may arise.
- Always unplug the power cord and wait for the stove to cool down before proceeding with cleaning.
How to clean grease stains on the gas stove
Greasy stains after cooking or long plaques in the kitchen will make you take longer to clean. Holding a few small tips will be very helpful for you.
Used daily, so the gas stove is greasy, the stains stored in the corners are inevitable. Some ways to clean grease stains on the stove below will help you clean different types of gas stove quickly and easily.
Gas stoves are often the most popular type of gas cookers today, with noticeable features of iron brackets. With many corners and nooks and crannies that are hard to reach, though consciously cleaning every day for a long time, greasy and greasy food is still hideous and dirty. You can clean your gas stove with these simple steps:
- Step 1: Remove the stain when the stand has cooled to prevent cracking, soak it in boiling water. Add diluted dishwashing liquid, soak for 10-15 minutes. Avoid using soap, as soap can erode the galvanic coating.
- Step 2: After soaking, palm tripod with multi-purpose bleaching cream, leave for about 5 minutes, and then wash the tripod with warm water.
Because of its high aesthetics, glass-sided gas stoves are very popular today. However, with the characteristics of heat-resistant glass, you should also be careful when cleaning to avoid unsafe and reduce the life of your kitchen.
Prepare detergent: foaming solution, lemon juice, vinegar or baking soda diluted with water, pour directly onto the kitchen or use a spray bottle on the glass, wipe with a soft cloth.
For stubborn stains, use a specialized shaving device or use a scraping blade, gently angled objects to clean, not too strong to avoid scratching the kitchen surface.
With a gas hob, thoroughly cleaning the surface of the hob the fire tray will help your stove to be beautiful and well-functioning. Cleaning the surface and the rim of the gas hob is similar to the regular gas stove and gas cooker.
With the fire dividers, you must always make sure that the stove has cooled down and that the gas valves are locked before the ignition wheels are removed.
Soak the fire tray in warm water with dishwashing liquid for a few minutes. Use a small pin to clear the gas nozzle in the center of the kitchen. Then put these trays in a basin of warm water to remove any remaining soapy water. Turn the fire dividers upside down on a clean, dry towel to allow them to dry completely.
Ways to clean and preserve the rice cooker
Regular cleaning of the external rice cooker helps keep the product clean, but it also helps the products life to be more durable … Cooky will guide you through some simple steps to clean the rice cooker. !
- Step 1: Unplug the socket and let the pot cool down. Unplug the appliance and let it cool down completely
- Step 2: Gently press hold to open the lid. Use one hand to gently press the lid to open the lid, one hand lightly support when opening
- Step 3: Clean the inside of the pan with a soft cloth. Use a soft, soaked cloth to wipe the lid inside the pot clean to avoid rancid odors remaining on the lid.
- Step 4: Soak the pot, steaming in warm water. Soak the pot in warm water. Soak steamed in warm water
- Step 5: Then use a sponge to wash the pot gently, steaming. Use sponge to wash the rice cooker gently. Use a sponge to wash steamer gently
Note: Do not use a metal sponge or hard plastic buds to wash as this will scratch the nonstick layer inside the pan and the bottom of the pan.
- Step 6: Dry the water on the pot and dry it with a towel. Wipe the water dry on the rice cooker. Wipe the water dry on the steamer
- Step 7: Gently wipe the cloth inside the body of the pot. Use a soft sponge or a soft cloth to wipe the inside surface of the pot and a heat tray to remove dirt or rice that accidentally falls into
- Step 8: Put the pot and the steaming pot back into the pot and cover tightly. Put the saucepan and the steaming pot back into the pot
- Step 9: Wipe the outside of the body with a clean cloth. Use a clean cloth to gently wipe the body of the pot to avoid strong metal sponge wiping scratching the surface of the device
- Step 10: Gently press the drain valve with your finger. Use 2 fingers to remove the drain valve
- Step 11: Use 2 hands to rotate the valve in the opposite direction. Remove the drain valve by using the two arms to turn the valve in opposite directions
- Step 12: Wash the exhaust valve and wipe dry with a clean cloth. Wash the exhaust valve and wipe dry
Note: It is recommended to clean the exhaust valve once a week.
- Step 13: Put the exhaust valve in the old position.
- Step 14: Put the pot in a dry place. After cleaning, the pot can be used or stored in a dry place
- Absolutely do not let the body of the pot, the thermostat gets wet with water during cleaning, because it can cause electric shock when you used later.
- Do not use metal wipes to clean the inside of the inner pot, as this may cause the nonstick layer.
- During cleaning, absolutely do not change any part of the pot.
- Do not cook more than the prescribed amount: If the output of the rice cooker to cook a maximum of 1.5 kg of rice, you should only cook to 1.3-1.5 kg is full size. Do not cook too much as it will easily damage the rice cooker and unevenly cook rice.
- Use a special ladle: Use a ladle supplied with the rice cooker to ensure the nonstick layer at the bottom of the pot and does not scratch the rice cooker. If the rice cooker is scratched, there is a risk of burning during cooking and the heat is likely to radiate more quickly.
- Do not scratch the bottom of the pan or the base of the pot with a spoon of iron, aluminum, or a sharp object.
Knowing how to clean and preserve the rice cooker will extend the life of the pot.
Above are some tips for you to clean your cookware, make your Kitchen great every day!