Blender is becoming increasingly popular among households to serve cool smoothies for members on hot summer days. Summer has come to your house and youve chosen any kind of smoothies yet. Here are some suggestions to help you choose a good smoothie!
Choose a blender with an appropriate capacity
If you want to use a blender to grind ice and grind fruit, then choose a powerful engine. Machines with a capacity of approximately 500W or more are appropriate. These machines often come with good guarantees and long-term use, grinding more materials.
However, a machine with a large capacity also consumes more power and noise when the operation is also higher.
Most of the blenders have a plastic or glass blender. But plastic is more popular because it is durable and lightweight.
The blender is made of durable, beautiful plastic.
There are two types of plastic jar: polycarbonate and polyester.
In particular, polycarbonate materials are more commonly used because of their high strength. In addition, the blender also has two types of square and round mill, most people usually choose to buy round type because the machine will grind more evenly without having to mix the ingredients when grinding.
Choose to purchase a machine that can adjust the speed of operation.
There are many types of automatic setting blender that help you free hands to do other things, but its a bit inconvenient if you want to grind small amounts of ingredients.
If you want to control the grinding speed by yourself, you should purchase a normal blender with a strong and light grind suitable for each type of food.
Grinding of the blade
When you grind, choose the appropriate blade.
There are two types of blades: wet blades for grinding water and dry blades for grinding fruit.
Regular wet blades have a cross-shaped or multi-winged shape, mainly for mixing and stirring, while dry blades-straight shapes are mainly for grinding and grinding.
There are many types of blender that use only one type of blade but have all of the functions listed above.
Choose a low-noise blender if your family have babies or the olds.
The majority of the blender operates noise, most of the sound emitted from the blender ranges from 80 to 100 decibels.
If your family has a small kid and the elderly, who need quiet space, you should choose a blender with a muffler, this part will significantly reduce the noise of the machine when operating.
Most of the blender devices come with a one-year warranty.
Recently, however, with improved design and a simultaneous appeal to customers, manufacturers have increased their two-year warranty, such as Philips.
Choosing a machine with a good warranty and a long warranty period also makes consumers feel safe when using it.
How to make soy milk by blender
Soy milk is both delicious and healthy. Making soy milk with a blender is quick and convenient, so you can enjoy it at home!
- 500 gr of soya beans
- Blender Blender
- Filter cloths
The making of soy milk
- Step 1: Soak the soya beans for about 8 hours to tender, wash the water again. Remember to rinse off all the bubbles and remove any loose particles.
- Step 2: Place the soya beans in a blender with 1.5 liters of water, purée.
Note: Add soya and water in a ratio of 4 tbsp of soya beans to 350ml of water to make the best milk. If you drink diluted water, you can increase the amount of water, but if you want to drink thick, you can reduce the amount of water a little depending on your taste and preferences.
- Step 3: Pour the soybeans into a filter cloth, filter the water. The residue is left in the filter cloth, immersed in water several times until the water is not cloudy, and then the residue is removed.
- Step 4: Continue to add soy sauce to the pot, boil with pineapple leaves to create a fragrance. If it is boiled, simmer for about 5-10 minutes, then turn off the heat.
So youve got the delicious soy milk from a blender without having to do a lot of complicated and complicated things.
How to make soya milk with a blender still retains its greasy taste, the scent of soya and pineapple leaves blended will help you have an unforgettable culinary experience.
How to clean a super fast blender
After use, Blender should be clean. Cleaning the blender will always make you feel uncomfortable because hidden places are hard to reach. But all right, lets see how extremely simple hygiene below you isnt going to get tired anymore!
What do you need to prepare for?
- Dishwashing liquid
- The engine body of the blender
- The blenders dirty.
- Step 1: Add to the blender a moderate amount of dishwashing liquid. Add 1 or 2 drops of the dishwasher to the blender. If you have lemons, add about half the lemon juice and the lemon zest to help deodorize and clean your mill.
- Step 2: Add cold water to your blender. Put the amount of water in the blender, and about 1/3 of the mill is dirty. Add some water to the blender
- Step 3: Turn on the most powerful mill for 10 seconds. Then youll fit the mill to the blender s engine body and run the machine for about 10 seconds at its strongest. To avoid splashing water during operation, place a clean cloth on top of the lid and hold it firmly until it is turned off.
- Step 4: Wash the pot with water. Just rinse the jar with water as a final step. Make sure you open the blade and the rubber ring at the bottom of the blender jar to wash it out!
- Step 5: After washing, turn the blender upside down and drain, put the blade and base back in the same condition and clean the blender!
From now on, do not hesitate to practice the habit of using a blender regularly to make yourself a delicious, nutritious cup of smoothie especially on these hot days!
With relatively simple and quick steps, we hope you will feel more comfortable when you have to wash food stains sticking to the jar after each use.